This unit is designed to supply filtered water to an existing kitchen tap without the need for a seperate faucet/tap. The system requires the need to intercept the cold water supply to your existing tap and divert it through the filter and back to the tap. This process will require a section of the pipe to be cut away thus allowing the connection of the inward and outward flow pipes.
The available filters are the MX1-C and MX1-CS 5 micron Coconut Shell Carbon Block. Coconut Shell is 20% more effective than standard carbon and has excellent flow rates and capacity to be able to supply a standard kitchen cold tap. Either filters provide clean tasting, purified refreshing drinking water, however the MX1-CS has an additional benefit of scale control added for Hard Water Areas resulting in scale reduction on sink and in kettles, coffee machines etc.
Easily plumbed in using push fit connectors
- Housing with Bracket and Spanner
- Pushfit 15mm Connectors to connect to existing 15mm Cold water supply
- Adpapters to 3/8in Drinking Water Potable Tubing
- Inlet Isolating valve to aid Filter Change
- 2 mtrs of 3/8in Water Potable Tubing
- 1 x MX1C or 1 x MX1CS (if ordered)
- Additional Information
- High Capacity System
- Plumbed under sink
- Feeds existing cold tap - no need for extra tap
- MX1-C Removes bad taste, odour, chlorine, sediment, chemicals, cysts and organic matter.
- MX1CS is the sames as MX1C but with additional scale control for limescale reduction.
- High Flow rate and good capacity makes it ideal to supply a standard kitchen tap.
- Complete system with Push Fit connectors can be installed by a competent DIYer