This low cost Flow Meter is an excellent addition to any cold water filter system. It will monitor the flow recording the total volume of used water. The unit can be programmed with the filters capacity then when the designated set capacity is reached it will sound an audible alarm. No more guess work on when to change the filter! It can be used to record volumes up to 99999 litres as well as monitor up to 5 filters in series. It is ideal for RO systems and systems that have multiple filters in series.
The unit switches on and off automatically according to water flow, on when there is water flow and off when there isn’t; thus conserving battery life. The unit provides a warning when the battery is low and even retains its data at the battery changeover.
The unit is connected in-line to monitor the flow. It has 3/8in NPTF Ports and can be easily retro-fitted onto 1/4in or 3/8in.
Full and simple to follow setting instructions are enclosed with the unit.
- Additional Information
- Green Digital Flow Monitor for drinking systems
- Counts Up water usage in litres
- Records flow 1.5 to 7.5 L/min
- Can give audible warning when a set capacity is reached
- Monitors up to 5 in-line filters
- Audible alarm to remind filter change
- Unit turns on automatically when water flowing
- Battery Operated - 2 x AAA supplied
- Retains all information when battery is changed
- Low battery warning
- Bi-directional flow for ease of installation
- Unit has 3/8in NPTF Ports
- Can be fitted to 1/4in or 3/8in OD Drinking Water Tube