The stylish and well built British design Sapphire 20 litre Water Softener has a 20 x 17 NSF Certified Mineral Tank and uses the reliable Clack 1” Timer or Meter controlled Softener Valve. It uses 20 litres of Cation Softener resin and bsp adaptor kit.
Why buy a Water Softener?
- Save money on energy bills (24% Saving)*
- Eliminate expensive maintenance bills
- Remove traces of scale in the shower, bath or sink - scale can give 75% reduction in flow in 18 months*
- Give your skin a silky clean feeling
- Make your laundry feel softer and look brighter
- Reduce the high cost of soap and detergents (50% Saving)*
- Compact, but still have a high capacity
- Stylish, fitting equally well into utility rooms and kitchens
- Advanced, efficient and quiet to use
- Designed to be simple to use, as well as Versatile
Time or Metered?
Metered controlled models measure the amount of water consumption and only regenerate when necessary. This saves both on salt and water used during the softener regeneration process. Time clock water softeners regenerate on a calendar which is pre-set but can easily be changed, normally every 2 or 3 days.
- Additional Information
Hot Water System Conventional System with Loft Tanks : Model 20 litre Cabinet Softener Unit Valve Clack 1” Time Clock or Metered Softener Valve Width 34cm Height 81cm Depth 59cm Service flow 0.8 m3/hr Litres of softened water between regenerations at 300ppm hardness 3300 Average number of days between regenerations* 6 Days Salt usage per regeneration 3.0kg
*based on a 4 people household using 160 litres/person in an area
where the water is 300ppm hard
Installation Data Inlet & Outlet ¾” BSP male Drain ¾” BSP male Water Pressure 120 psi max, 20 psi min Single or Twin Tank Single Tank