The SPECTRUM TruDepth spun-bonded polypropylene filter is the durable single use cartridge offering the best all round protection in terms of functionality and cost.
- Constructed from lot controlled, FDA compliant materials
- Superior manufacturing technology over wound cartridges results in an economic, reliable pre-filter
- A true-graded density filter that incurs no surface blinding
- Contains no solvents, binders or anti-static agents
- Broad application compatibility
- Available in large diameter 10" and 20" lengths for reduced cartridge changeout frequency
Specifically designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions, TruDepth Standard is constructed from lot-controlled polypropylene containing no anti-static agents, solvents or binders to deliver broad compatibility and batch traceability with no additives to contaminate the filtrate.
Its single-use design means it can be easily disposed of - incinerating to trace ash while releasing no hazardous by-products. Designed to be of robust construction using FDA approved materials, the TruDepth is an ideal pre-filter in its standard 2.5" and 4.5" large diameter formats, where water supplies have been problematic or where particle removal size is unknown.
Constructed from a strong, self-supporting structure and with high chemical compatibility, TruDepth will not deform under pressure or contaminate the filtrate by unloading particles, additives or migrate media into the stream.
These features, coupled with a state-of-the art construction, delivers consistency from filter to filter resulting in a true-graded density cartridge which incurs no surface blinding, achieves high-flow rates and low-pressure drops, making the TruDepth from SPECTRUM the ideal all-round pre-filter.
20" x 4.75"
Available in 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 micron (select micron size required)
Please contact us for pricing if larger quantities are required.
- Additional Information
- Best value spun-bonded, true depth filter
- Resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions
- will not deform under pressure
- No surface blinding
- Achieves high-flow rates and low-pressure drops
- 20" x 4.75" BB (Big Blue)