The stylish and well built British design Sapphire 10 litre Water Softener has a 10 x 17 NSF Certified Mineral Tank and uses the reliable Clack 1” Timer or Meter controlled Softener Valve. It uses 10 litres of Cation Softener resin and bsp adaptor kit. The stylish cabinet measures 34cm W x 63cm H x 59cm D fitting nicely under most kitchen sinks or other cabinets.
Why buy a Water Softener?
- Save money on energy bills (24% Saving)*
- Eliminate expensive maintenance bills
- Remove traces of scale in the shower, bath or sink - scale can give 75% reduction in flow in 18 months*
- Give your skin a silky clean feeling
- Make your laundry feel softer and look brighter
- Reduce the high cost of soap and detergents (50% Saving)*
- Compact, but still have a high capacity
- Stylish, fitting equally well into utility rooms and kitchens
- Advanced, efficient and quiet to use
- Designed to be simple to use, as well as Versatile
Time or Metered?
Metered controlled models measure the amount of water consumption and only regenerate when necessary. This saves both on salt and water used during the softener regeneration process. Time clock water softeners regenerate on a calendar which is pre-set but can easily be changed, normally every 2 or 3 days.
||10 litre Cabinet Softener Unit
||Clack 1” Time Clock or Metered Softener Valve
|Litres of softened water between regenerations at 300ppm hardness
|Average number of days between regenerations*
|Salt usage per regeneration
*based on a 4 people household using 160 litres/person in an area
where the water is 300ppm hard
|Inlet & Outlet
||¾” BSP male
||¾” BSP male
||120 psi max, 20 psi min