- Big-Bubba filter housings are designed to minimize pressure drop, by using 2" pipe fittings and large diameter center tubes for Big-Bubba filter cartridges
- Big-Bubba filters have two outlets on opposite sides to allow more flexibility with piping configurations
- Cartridge replacement is easy as 1-2-3:
1. Remove swing bolts.
2. Remove lid.
3. Rotate cartridge 1/4 turn and pull-up.
Non-Metallic Filter Housings for High Flow Rates & Low Cost
Big-Bubba filter housings are made of rugged, glass-reinforced polypropylene so they will not chip, rust or dent. And because all wetted surfaces are non-metallic, they are ideal when chemical compatibility is an issue and for sea water applications.
Big-Bubba filters are an economical replacement for stainless steel filtration equipment because of their non-metallic construction and today’s high cost of stainless steel!
Big-Bubba filters offer a wide range of replacement cartridges for every application!
Body (all wetted surfaces) Glass reinforced PP
Cartridge end caps Glass reinforced PP
Swing bolts 304 stainless steel
O-rings (cartridges) EPDM (Viton optional)
O-ring (lid) EPDM (Viton optional)
Pipe fittings 2” slip
Overall height 40”
Width (vessel OD) 12”
Maximum flow rate 150 GPM* (36 M3/hr.)
Maximum flow (carbon) 15 GPM
Maximum flow (1 Absolute) 50 GPM
Maximum temperature 175°F (80°C) @ 80 psi
Maximum working pressure 125 psi (8.75 bar)
Burst test 300 psi
Cycle test 100,000
* Highly dependent on micron rating, solids content and other
factors. Please see yellow pressure drop chart.