Purtrex 20" Filters
Purtrex 20" Spun Bonded Sedement Filter made by GE - Long-Life, Low-Cost, Additive Free.
The patented construction of this WRAS listed spun bonded pure polypropylene and sufacant-free depth filter ensures low pressure drops, with exceptional dirt holding capabilities in both standard and large diameter options.
Using FDA approved materials meeting NSF Standard 42, Purtrex contains no anti-static, wetting agents, solvents or binders offering outastanding flexibility in both standard 2.5" and 4.75" large diameter options.
Used for any application where dirt, sand and other solids need to be removed from the water supply. Particularly used as pre-filters, to protect Ultra-violet disinfection units on private water supplies.
typical aplications include:
- RO pre-treatment
- Pure water filtration
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and gas
- Chemical processing
- General industry
20" x 2.5"
Sand, Sediment & Rust Filter
1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 75 Micron (Choose Below)
Please contact us for pricing if larger quantities are required.
- Additional Information
- Sand & Sediment water filter
- Outlasts standard water filters
- WRAS listed spun bonded pure polypropylene and sufacant-free depth filter
- Ensures low pressure drops
- Used as pre-filters for a wide variety of applications
- Fits all 20" water filter housings
- Out-performs & outlasts standard poly-spun filters
- Polypropylene for exceptional dirt holding ability
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 75 Micron