Premier Pleat Air Vent lters have been designed for use with storage tanks and autoclaves to allow venting and removal of air-borne bacteria and viruses.
Manufactured from hydrophobic PTFE membrane media enclosed in a durable Polypropylene cage ensures the air vent can be used in a wide variety of service conditions. Designed with ½" BSPM-T threads for simple installation on autoclaves and storage tanks and thermally welded to ensure no contamination from adhesives. The cartridges are designed for sterile venting and as a vacuum break at the end of autoclave sterilisation cycles commonly used in Healthcare and Biopharmaceutical applications. By using durable Polypropylene cages the cartridge displays exceptional strength protecting the PTFE media from wetting-out due to splash or steam environment.
- Additional Information
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane media rated at 0.01 micron in air and 0.1 micron in liquids
- 1/2" BSPM-T fitting for use on autoclave and storage tanks where bacterial and viral vent filtration is required
- Silicone seal to ensure no air bypass
- 1" nut built in for tightening product to application Low extractables Autoclavable at 121°C for 100 x 30 minute cycles or 135°C for 4 minutes cycles
- Manufactured in a controlled clean room environment to ISO9001 standards
- Full product traceability
- 100% integrity tested
- All FDA approved materials