GAC Carbon Filter impregnated with Silver to prevent bacteria growth
Carbon in a format of granular activated carbon (GAC) has the most flexible properties. For water treatment, GAC combines well with other media such as phosphate, resins and sediment traps for specific contaminant targeting.
Using a clean, acid-washed bituminous carbon with a large mesh size, this granular range is primarily a chlorine, taste and odour reduction cartridge with the advantage ofa coarse 20 micron pre and post-filter pad to retain carbon fines that is not susceptible to blockage if high particulate is present.
A silver impregnated GAC cartridge that removes solids,organics and chlorine
Reduces taste and odour, as well as preventing the growth of bacteria
Will fit most 10"BB Pentek style housings.
- Additional Information
- Pentek GAC-10BB High Flow Performance filter
- 10" BB wide diameter Filter
- 20 micron
- Chlorine, taste and odour reduction.
- To fit Pentek Big Blue style housings.
- A silver impregnated GAC cartridge that removes solids,organics and chlorine
- prevents the growth of bacteria