Hyrtrex 20" Filters (box quantity only)
Hyrtrex 20" Blown Bonded Sedement Filter made by GE - Long-Life, Low-Cost, Additive Free.
The patented construction of this WRAS listed blown bonded pure polypropylene and sufacant-free depth filter ensures low pressure drops, with exceptional dirt holding capabilities in both standard and large diameter options.
Using FDA approved materials meeting NSF Standard 42, Hyrtrex contains no anti-static, wetting agents, solvents or binders offering outastanding flexibility in both standard 2.5" and 4.75" large diameter options.
typical aplications include:
- RO pre-treatment
- Pure water filtration
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and gas
- Chemical processing
- General industry
20" x 2.5"
Blown Sediment Filter
1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 75 Micron (Choose Below)
- Additional Information
- Sand & Sediment water filter
- Outlasts standard water filters
- WRAS listed blown bonded pure polypropylene and sufacant-free depth filter
- Ensures low pressure drops
- Used as pre-filters for a wide variety of applications
- Fits all 20" water filter housings
- Out-performs & outlasts standard poly-blown filters
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 and 75 Micron