- Wassermann High Flow 10" BB Carbon & Sediment Water Filter with Added Scale Control
- NSF Certified (see Additional info)
- As with the standard 10" BB carbon block with added Polyphosphate for scale control
- For clean, clear, odour free drinking water
- Sediment filtered out to 5 micron
- Contains Coconut Carbon, natural & sustainable
- Fits any Big Blue 10" housing
- Ideal for the Liff HF76 housing
- 20% better than standard Carbon Filters
- Additional Information
Wassermann 5 micron High Flow 10in BB Carbon & Sediment Water Filter with Added Scale Control
What does NSF Certified mean?
Third-party certification provides information to stakeholders that allows them to determine compliance to regulatory and purchase specifications, to apply risk management principles and to determine general suitability of products, systems and processes.
NSF accredited third-party certification provides all stakeholders – industry, regulators, users and the general public – assurance that a certified product, material, component or service complies with the technical requirements of the referenced standard.
The NSF certification process is specific to the product, process or service being certified and the type of certification, but generally follows seven steps:
- Application and information submission
- Product evaluation
- Product testing in lab
- Manufacturing facility inspection, production confirmation and product sampling
- Test results review and acceptance
- Contract signed and products listed
- Annual plant inspection and retesting
NSF certification programs are accredited to multiple international standards by national and international accreditation bodies, including ANSI and ANAB.
Above from NSF website