The AquaRO50 System is an essential, complete reverse osmosis system to protect and purify water for use in aquariums. Designed to produce a continuous supply of high quality water. This is the perfect system for tank top-up applications.
Eliminates Chlorine and Organics
exessive amounts of chlorine can be toxic to fish. Each system includes a granular activated carbon inline filter which removes both chlorine and organics.
Removes heavy metals
a thin-film RO membrane is inculded with each system that rejects up to 97.5% of dissolved salts - which includes heavy metals such as cadmium, zinc, and mercury which can be detrimental to aquatic life.
Significantly reduces nitrates
Nitrates can prevent growth and reproduction in fish and high levels can be fatal
Removes Suspended Solids
particulate in water can clog the gills of fish and if consumed cause illness
- Additional Information
Included in each pack:
- Shut off valve: to isolate the system for simple cartridge changeout
- Flush valve: regular flushing of the RO membrane will help to protect against fouling ultimately helping the system to produce higher quality water for longer
- Flow restrictor: applying back pressure to the membrane, the flow restrictor boosts product water production and reduces the volume of waste water sent to the drain
- Membrane housing spanner: effectively designed to make membrane changeout simple and struggle free
- 5 metres of tubing: to ensure inital system setup is made as simple as possible, accommodating for a variety of installation locations
- Mounting clip: for easy mounting