This low cost Flow Meter is an excellent addition to any cold water filter system; monitoring the volume of water being used by a single filter and taking out the guess work of when to change the filter. The unit is programmed with the filter’s capacity then as the water is being used the unit counts down. At zero an audible alarm prompts a filter change. After the filter has been changed by the touch of a button it can be easily reset, as the unit retains all the information in memory. If the filter is ever changed for a different capacity filter, then just re-programme the revised capacity.
The unit switches on and off automatically to coincide with water flow so as to conserve battery life. There is also a low battery warning and the unit retains data even at battery changeover.
The unit is bi-directional, so installation is easy in any position. The unit has 3/8in NPTF ports and it can be retro-fitted onto 1/4in or 3/8in. Full and simple to understand instructions are included.
- Additional Information
- Blue Digital Flow Monitor for drinking systems
- Counts Down water usage in litres
- Records from 1.5 to 7.5 L/min
- Counts Down from a set cartridge capacity
- For one filter only
- Audible alarm to remind of filter change
- Unit turns on automatically when water flowing
- Battery Operated - 2 x AAA supplied
- Low Battery Warning
- Retains all information when battery is changed
- Bi-Directional Flow for ease of installation
- Can be fitted to 1/4in or 3/8in OD Drinking Water Tube