Purtrex 40" Filters
Purtrex 40" Spun Bonded Sedement Filter - Long-Life, Low-Cost, Additive Free.
Where long life, high purity and low change-outs are required, the Purtrex range meets the requirements of most non-critical applications or as an economic pre-filter.
The patented construction of this pure polypropylene, surfactant-free depth filter ensures low pressure drops, with exceptional dirt holding capabilities in standard as well as large diameter options, making it the next generation replacement product to wound and wrongly specified resin-bonded cartridges.
Containing no anti-static wetting agents, solvents or binders the Purtrex’s one-step manufacturing process continuously extrudes and thermally bonds pure polypropylene microfibers into a complex filter matrix. Micro-filaments plus precise fibre control maximizes the positive filtration characteristics of the graded density, tight cut-offs and maximum void areas with millions of tortuous paths.
Available in several micron sizes (Choose Below)
- Exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required
- NSF/ANSI 42 certified for material requirements
- Meets food contact requirements of U.S. FDA 21 CFR regulations
- 100% pure polypropylene construction
- Meets test criteria for USP class VI - 121˚C plastics
- Manufactured to be resistant to a wide range of chemical solutions
- Additional Information
Available in 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 and 50 Micron (Choose Below)
PX-01-40........1 micron - 40"
PX-03-40........3 micron - 40"
PX-05-40........5 micron - 40"
PX-10-40........10 micron - 40"
PX-20-40........20 micron - 40"
PX-30-40........30 micron - 40"
PX-50-40........50 micron - 40"
PX-75-40........75 micron - 40"