This is a unique portable unit which is ideal for outdoor activities such as sports, trekking or vocational activities. Water can be taken from any fresh source; the unique filter by using Sintered Polymer technology will filter the water to such an extent, that it is both safe and palatable.
The bottle has a 600ml capacity, it is easily portable and the long lasting filter gives 400 refills before requiring replacement. Replacement filters are readily available. Gently squeezing the bottle will force the water through to the centre of the filter; it can then be dispensed by gravity through the nozzle.
- Portable 22 oz. bottle with replaceable cartridge
- Removes 99.9% Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Used for traveling, camping, Hiking, etc.
- Lexan cover to protect mouth piece
- Cartridge made of tightly packed matrix of activated carbon and proprietary compounds(Carbon Block)
- Reduces Chlorine and Lead. Improves taste and odour.
- Prorated warranty Cartridge will last 400 refills
- Around 84 days of clean water at 2.3 litres per day.
- Additional Information
Micro-organism and contaminant removal
- E-Coli Bacteria - 99.9999%
- Salmonella - 99.9999%
- Legionella - 99.9999%
- Cryptosporidium- 99.96%
- Giardia Lamlia - 99.96%
- Pesticides- 99%
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - 95%
Filtration: 1 Micron Silver impregnated block. Uses Sintered Polymer Technology
Contaminant Removal: Chlorine, Pestacides, Toxins, Bacteria, Lead, E-Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia Cysts, Salmonella, Legionella, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Taste & Odour, Sediments.
Construction: Non-Leaching BPA-free plastic . Dishwasher Safe (Bottle only)
Size of Bottle: 600ml
Filter Capacity: 200 Litres
No. of Weeks Filtration: 12 Weeks
Replacement Filter Cost: £19.95 (23p per day)
Testing: The H2O Survival Water Bottle are batch tested at the University of Arizona's department of microbiology, one of the few laboratories in the United States that tests water filters using live microorganisms. Even NSF uses sawdust, rather than live cysts in its testing protocol. Results consistently have shown well in excess of a 99.9% reduction of these parasites, using water spiked with over 50,000 live parasites per ml.
Instruction for use:
To fill: 1. Remove Cap 2. Remove Filter 3. Fill Bottle with water 4. Insert Filter into Bottle 5. Replace Cap 6. Before Initial use: flush water through filter to remove fines; repeat each time filter is replaced.
DO NOT: 1. Do not use Hot Water. 2. Do not Freeze.